505 Inman Street
Denton, Texas 76205
OBJECTIVE: Seeking to obtain an internship to gain insight in the field of Digital Retailing.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Some ability in speaking Spanish
- Three years experience with customer service.
Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising Expected Graduation: May 2013
Bachelor of Science in Digital Retailing
Minor in Business
University of North Texas, Denton, TX GPA: 3.437
- “The Big Event” at the University of North Texas
- Interacted with customers on a daily basis to share product information.
- Handled customer complaints or concerns.
- Worked on a team to process merchandise and organize stockroom.
- Effectively communicated with manager on a regular basis through phone and Facebook.
- Used persuasive techniques to sell product and educated customers about products.
- Knowledge in Dreamweaver and HTML coding
- Member of Merchandising Inc., participated in Fall Fashion Show.
- Member of the School of Merchandising and Hospitality Management Abassadors 2011-2012
- Member of the National Retail Federation Student Chapter 2011-2012
- Cashier/Smoothie maker Smoothie Factory Waxahachie, TX April 2009-Aug. 2010
- Scan Files and Indexing Docunav Waxahachie, TX July 2010-Aug. 2010
- Stockroom management Hollister Co. Cedar Hill, TX May 2008-Aug. 2008